Follow Yaya on Twitter
Yaya Han's Store
Costume: Fiora - Nightraven skin - League of Legends
Made/modeled by Yaya Han
Photographed by Martin Wong www.facebook.com/martinwongpho…
This image is available for a limited time as an 11x17 signed poster!
This is my full armor set & sword for Fiora - League of Legends. Made out of Worbla (sword made out of wood, hilt made of Worbla). This took over 4 weeks of learning a new technique and using a new material -it was a good and agonizing experience lol.
Couple of facts about this costume:
- I made it myself, which was a bitch. But I loved the process too! The material for the armor is Worbla, a Thermoplastic from Europe. The paint used is acrylics brush on over a spray painted base color.
Worbla is available for purchase in the Americas here!
- In the Nightraven skin, Fiora actually does not have the red streak in her hair. Yes, I am wearing red contacts.
- No, I'm not tall enough to be an accurate Fiora. But I chose this costume for the grace and dignity of the character mixed with the dark cool armor design. My motto is that anyone can cosplay whoever they want. This is a hobbyist community
- I thought about distressing this armor but Fiora is actually very prim and proper as a Duelist! She would not allow her armor to be dirty and dinged up
- Although I have worn this costume already, it's still not entirely finished. There are some things I want to add to the bodysuit underneath.
I learned how to use Worbla through Kamui Cosplay. Her video tutorials are here: www.youtube.com/user/Mogrymill…
And here: www.kamuicosplay.com/tutorials
More Deviations of this costume:
It is just so great that I finally found out what type of material you used for the armor
(I remember this from the show,but I had forgotten the name of the plastic.)
I do hope to see you at a convention someday!
I love how detail you go with your cosplays. Amazing, wonderful work, pictures. I love the eyes and makeup you did, and I love the extra info, and thank you for sharing information that you learned OwO <333
Wonderful wonderful and AMAZING <333
"Good girlll!!! now here's your picture~!